Monday, August 14, 2006

these few daes veri busy..
saturdae wen to j8.bought converse shoes.
lol.i love them
I HAV BEEN LOOKING AT THEM AFTER I CAME HOME WIF THE SHOES.
i m in love wif it.
lol

den sundae.
my cousins come to singapore.
den we hav to go fetch them wad.
its a study tour.
den.den.
we go to the hotel.they sae cancel.wa kao.
we all veri tired ler lor.after walking wif my baby sis.and her pram.
den we waited.den wen to madrain hotel eat.
lol.
den suddnely my auntie call my hp.
she say the come ler.and ITS THE SAME HOTEL.
-.-
i feel lyke diao-ing the uncle who said tt they change hotel.
den we finish dinner go bac to the hotel again.
my dad couldnt stand it.so he wen bac home wif the pram.lol.

reach ther ler.
go inside the room i m lyke so damn shock.
the room is lyke so damn small.
jux a samll bed..toilet.
OMG.
so small how to slp.
-.-
aniwae.
we jux chatted plae den wen home ad aruond 11 plus.
damn tired.

den sit mercedes taxi home.lol.its driving so fast tt i feel lyke puking
and my auntie bought loads of food fer us.LOL


SIIAN.CANT SLP.AND NO ONE REPLYING MY MSN.DIIAOX.-.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home